Cheap for Home Cinema Projector Screen with Tripod (200x150cm, Gain Factor: 1.0, Ease of Mobility) in UK and tends to sold out really fast…
If you need for top recommended a Projection Screens Frontstage, then Home Cinema Projector Screen with Tripod (200x150cm, Gain Factor: 1.0, Ease of Mobility) is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Gain factor: 1.0 – ideal for home setups, LCD and DLP projectors – optimized for HDTV | 200 x 150cm (5cm wide margin to the left and right, so the total width of the fabric is 10cm larger), 254cm (100″) diagonally | Functional and rugged metal housing for the screen – housing length 219cm
- 1:1 size ratio (also optimal for 16:9 format films) | black border for a better contrast ratio – easy on the eyes
- Black back coating | Weighted screen bar for optimal shape | Viewing angle: up to 125°
- Perfect HDTV Quality Projector Screen with Tripod
- This high quality matte screen is coated with premium white vinyl and thanks to an extremely low gain factor (1.0) is excellently suited for a true home cinema experience. Unlike conventional materials, the vinyl coating of the screen is optimized so that the image remains sharp, clear and brilliant, not blurred or dim, even from extreme viewing angles.
Perfect HDTV Quality Projector Screen
This high quality matte screen is coated with premium white vinyl and thanks to an extremely low gain factor (1.0) is excellently suited for a true home cinema experience.
Unlike conventional materials, the vinyl coating of the screen is optimized so that the image remains sharp, clear and brilliant, even from extreme viewing angles.
This eliminates the hassle of dragging furniture around and cramming everybody onto the sofa.
Easy installation and operation: The strong, tensioned bracket means the screen is easy to attach to any wall or ceiling:Simply mount the bracket, hang the screen and lock
in place. After use, simply roll up or completely remove and store away. The ideal solution for small and medium-sized rooms.
The ideal gain factor
The gain factor is a measure of the reflectivity of a screen. The higher the gain factor, the more the light from the projector is reflected and the brighter the image is.
A high gain factor, however, has the serious disadvantage that the image becomes darker from a lateral viewing angle. This becomes a critical factor in a home cinema.
For home cinema purposes (from about 3 to 8 meters away), the smaller the gain factor the better the experience. The picture remains highly visible, and spectators on an angle
will still enjoy an excellent viewing experience. A gain factor of 1.0 is ideal.br>Materials with a high gain factor are, on the other hand, especially suited for presentations in large conference rooms.
The light dispersal ratio varies across different materials. Screens with a strong dispersal ratio adversely affect the image quality and have no place in a home cinema.
Our 493 g / m² screens are optimized for the home cinema market and are characterized by an almost dispersal-free playback.
Title: Home Cinema Projector Screen with Tripod (200x150cm, Gain Factor: 1.0, Ease of Mobility)
Category: Projection Screens
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Best Price on the web we have searched the net. Click link below to find the Best Compare Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.