For sale Godox V860II-C E-TTL 1/8000S HSS Master Slave GN60 Speedlite Flash Built-in 2.4G Wireless X System+X1T-C TTL Wireless Transmitter for Canon 6D 50D 60D 1DX 580EX II 5D Mark II III Canon EOS series cameras in UK and tends to sold out really fast…
If you are looking for top recommended a Flashes Godox, then Godox V860II-C E-TTL 1/8000S HSS Master Slave GN60 Speedlite Flash Built-in 2.4G Wireless X System+X1T-C TTL Wireless Transmitter for Canon 6D 50D 60D 1DX 580EX II 5D Mark II III Canon EOS series cameras is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.Godox VING TTL Li-on camera flash V860II guarantees better light shooting experience with build-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20-200 zoom flash coverage
- Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc.
- As master flash to trigger Canon speedlites and as slave flash to receive signals of Canon speedlites.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops, 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.
- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger X1C applies to Canon EOS series cameras.X1C is compatible with market-available cameras which support E-TTL II.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash.
– Compatible Cameras: Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II auto flash)
– Guide Number (1/1 power @ 200mm): 60 (m ISO 100) / 190 (feet ISO 100)
– Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
– Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size) and Manual zoom
– Swinging/ tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
– Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 second
– Flash control system: E-TTLII autoflash and manual flash
– Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
– Controllable slave groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
– Transmission range (approx.): Indoors: 12 to 15m / 39.4 to 49.2 ft; Outdoors: 8 to 10m / 26.2 to 32.8 ft
– Channels: Optical: 4 (1, 2, 3 and 4); 2.4G: 32 (1-32)
– Slave-ready indicator: Two red indicators blink
– Modeling flash: Fired with camera’s depth-of-field preview button
– Color temperature: 5600±200k
– Size: 6.4 x 7.6 x 19 cm
1 x Godox V860II-N flash
1 x Li-ion battery
1 x Charger
1 x Mini stand
1 x Protection case
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x X1T-C TTL Wireless Transmitter
1 x Diffuser Cover
1 x User Manual(English)
1 X VFOTO Lens Cleaning Paper
1xFlash Color Filters
Title: Godox V860II-C E-TTL 1/8000S HSS Master Slave GN60 Speedlite Flash Built-in 2.4G Wireless X System+X1T-C TTL Wireless Transmitter for Canon 6D 50D 60D 1DX 580EX II 5D Mark II III Canon EOS series cameras
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Great Price on the web we have looked for the world wide web. Click link below to get the Best Cheapest Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.